My students are hurting.
One of my students has asthma so bad he's been in the hospital for 3 weeks. Every breath he takes is a struggle for him.
One of my students lost her grandmother over Christmas. She lived with her grandma and spent more time with her than her own mother.
One of my students came to school in tears, her neighbor's dad past away, and he was like a dad to her.
One of my students aunt was shot.
One of my students....the stories go on, and I listen...they hurt so much.
My friends are hurting.
One of my friends house burned down. They lost nearly everything. Her sister-in-law passed away just after the house.
This list goes on, but I don't want to share it with you.
My family is hurting.
We are scattered.
Two of 3 sisters are in the middle of divorces.
One is pregnant, and very sick all the time.
My niece just had surgery.
It makes me hurt.
I don't want to feel the pain anymore. But you know, maybe I should try to look on the bright side. I am quite blessed.
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment