There are things in our lives that we choose not to share with the world. There are just some things that happen that you don't want other people to know about. Do you know what it's like to live with one of those secrets? I do. I have a few of them. Things I won't tell you about. Things about me, things that happened to me, things that hurt. Things I won't tell you, even if you ask...so please don't ask.
I learned something yesterday. There is something that I can do about how bad it hurts to have these secrets. I can share them. They don't hurt quite as bad. They don't feel quite so heavy. Sharing them, well it makes the world not feel quite so alone.
There are things no one knows about me, I was okay with that for a long time. But someone, someone choose to care enough to not let me keep living that way. Thanks.
I know all about giving the past to God. Letting Him heal me, but there is something...there is something about going to sleep at night knowing. I am not the only one in the world who knows.
Friday, February 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment