Would you be willing, would you tell me....
Why do you believe in God? I'd like to hear your story.
Please notice that I am asking WHY...not WHAT do you believe.
Mine's coming. soon.
Sunday, February 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
with our kids every single day
1 comment:
you may not want my answer. i believe because-i have felt the aloneness, and have turned my back on everything i believed--i considered it to be sort of like that fairy tale--much like being married. well, i just didn't believe the fairy tale. i still put on a good show for the people who needed it..but the honest truth is i felt so dead inside. nothing changed that. i even "helped" other people with their faiths along the way...completely ignoring what i once believed. One night, i just started crying, and the incredible grace of God totally swept over me. even still i struggle with remembering that love, that sacrafice...but i know it to be true. i know that no matter how many times we hurt and betray God--He still reaches out to us, in a way that so many times we are afraid to to do to others (even perhaps in our own relationship). I believe in God because I have experienced His grace. At my lowest point..he called out to me. I know that doesn't sound very concrete...but its the truth of why i believe. i can elaborate if you want more.
Post a Comment